Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Valentines...

So this pic and post may appear to be somewhat femenine, nut you'll just have to forgive me.  Not much about Valentine's day is very manly. This really was the first year that I've had to be concerned and put effort into Valentine's.  I've never had a girlfriend on Valentine's in years past.  It was actually a very good day Jourdon and myself went up to my houseand we made dinner with our friends Jake and Haylee.  Thanks to my mom everything was set up very nicely and we felt like we were wealthy for just this once.  Almost everything went perfectly minus one minor mishap at the end of the date, but that can go unmentioned. Valentine's 09 was extremely succesful.   I also had another funny thing happen to me before Valentine's. I went to get some concert tickets, and i got tix to two different shows, but as I walked out with the tickets I noticed one of the venues is a 21 and over venue.  Seeing as Jourdon is not 21 that doesn;t exactly work out, so I guess I'll have to go with my friend Dan or something.  
     Also this week blessed me with a five day weekend as opposed to my standard 4 day weekends thanks to BYU changing tuesday's classes to monday's schedule.  I should've spent some of my free time studying, but as seems to always happen to me I waited til the last second and did everything on Wednesday.  

No comments:

Post a Comment