Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Transatanticism

I just want to say how much I enjoy Death Cab for Cutie's album "Transatlanticism."  I consider this to be one of the best albums of all time, and that's not an exaggeration.  The title track has recently taken on a more special meaning in my life so I thought it appropriate to give Death Cab a shout out in the old blog this week.            Life seems to be looking up in the world of BYU sports, but we'll see how long that lasts.  Also, in regards to sports super bowl XLIII was amazing.  I thought nothing would even come close to last years, but this did.  We attended a Super Bowl party at my buddy Dave's apartment ("You're a legend Dave" - fotc-) To my dismay my girlfriend Jourdon convinced me to let my 13 year old little bro Braden attend.  I guess it was fun to have him come because I'm sure he felt pretty cool hanging with a bunch of college students.  

No comments:

Post a Comment