Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Hmmm...

This seems to be a common image these days in the world of BYU sports.  There are few things that make me more frustrated than BYU losing to Utah.  I'm beginning to feel like I did when I was a freshman here at BYU  when the sports teams never ceased to disappoint.  Early this season I was feeling confident we might actually win a game in the "March Madness" NCAA tourney.  Now I'm begining to wonder if we'll even make the tourney.  Well maybe one day we'll advance past the first round, but all I can do is sit here and hope.  
     Other than BYU basketball being a huge disappointment and giving me the desire to plunge off the Kimball tower (jk), life has been pretty good.  Speaking of freshman year I had a date friday and we went to dinner and got ice cream at the creamery on 9th afterwards so freshman-like mmm... good memories of Freshman year.  I appologize this week's post does not seem very exciting.  Its not that the week hasn't been exciting it actually has been very eventful, but I don't really know how to write about it...

No comments:

Post a Comment