Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Blogging huh?

Well as you can see this is the first post of the blogging life of Andrew Geddes.  I know I titled it "super sick" blog, which was mostly sarcastic, but I feel the posting of the music helps a little bit.  I feel largely apathetic towards blogging, and rather pathetic for actually creating one of these.  Suffice it to say that due to a class at BYU (MCOM 320) We've all been asked to create blogs and write in them once a week.  If i'm going to be commited to this I'll probably spice things up a bit with music/pics etc.  just for the heck of it.  Hopefully these blogs posts are somewhat funny and enjoyable to look back upon some time down the line.  Seeing as this thing is also available to the world on the internet I don't envision getting too personal.  
     With the start of the new semester I fortunately don't feel so overwhelmed by my classes like last semester probably due to 3 less credits and no calc.  Classes haven't been tough yet, but with college life comes the oppurtunity of hanging out and slacking off.  I didn't exactly start the semester off too well in being studious instead I found myself hanging out til all hours of the night and sacrificing some good sleep time, but I'm sure once school starts throwing obstacles my way I'll improve my ways and be better.  Anyways thats it for this week hopefully I'll have funny stories to share in the coming weeks.  

No comments:

Post a Comment