Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Life...


On this topic of life this past week was a bit crazy for my friends the Ellis'.  Last year around this time I was helping them move out here from Detroit.  We had some interesting experiences along the way, but we eventually arrived.  This year they had even more hectic times as their son Andrew was born with comlications with a virus known as CMV.  When he was born it was unsure if he would even survive.  I feel honored that they named their child after me saying that he needed a "fighter" name to pull through.  I say complications must be expected if you name your child after the most accident prone person I know.  But, he is fighting through and things are looking way better than they were.  At this point it appears that he is going to pull through this challenge.  The level of complication that he may face later in life is unsure, but I think he'll pull through.  He continues to do better each day.  Jerry and Kira-Fire Ellis are doing great in handling this challenge.  Andrew is in good hands.   

No comments:

Post a Comment