Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Vegas!

Well its about here...the big dance.  But, first theBYU basketball team must face the unfair MWC conference tournament held on UNLV's home court.  Seriously this is absolutely ridiculous to have the tourney each year in vegas. It should either rotate and be held at the #1 seed's home court or be played at a neutral site.  Let's take money out of the issue and uphold the integrity of the game.  No one from any other school besides UNLV wants to have to be heckled by those classless fans.  I personally don't care to hear F*** BYU all day long, and see fellow BYU fans being called out to fight.  Nevertheless its time to roll the dice in Vegas.  Let's hope for victory in a potential second round battle in the tourney.  Me and my friends attended last year, but unfortunately I won't make the whole thing this year.   But, if BYU Makes it to the final game (potentially against Utah) my friend Dave and I made a pact to drive down saturday morning to attend.  Hopefully next week I'll have a blog post about a Vegas adventure...

No comments:

Post a Comment